Monday, September 24, 2012

My Neighbor

So this guy. J.L.M, I think he is amazing. He makes me feel good inside. He is very Tall, Dark & Handsome in my eyes. When we have our moments.. they are the BEST moments. We have been through a storm of issues before we got to "this" point. His touch, His scent, His look, His everything... I Adore. He is a little young... (2 years)  but I'm positive that he acts mature enough. I Love him and I don't want to let go. He is a wonderful Boyfriend, Neighbor, Best friend... Person overall. But now here's the problem.... I want to move to New York for college, and for a restart on my life. He's going to stay in Connecticut. Although it saddens me..I'm torn. I know one is more important then the other but He makes me happy. I love him! He might just be the love of my life.. I feel that way.
                                                                       What to do? 

No comments:

Post a Comment